BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

下次再来哟!!

Monday, April 8, 2013

Rest In Peace,my beloved friend,Alvin Lee

Yesterday,i went to a ceremony of a deceased friend...his name is Alvin Lee...
i went there in the morning n saw his corpse was in the coffin...
i tried to speak to him with my innermost feeling n thx him for everything he has given to me when he was still alive...
i reli thx him for everything he had given to me n the time we shared everything together...
i could still rmb when we were primary 6, he called my hotel room no.(we were on a trip at genting highland), n he asked me if i wanne have some cup noodles,i said i already ate my dinner...
after a few min, i called him n said i wanne some cup noodles,he tell me tat his fren had eaten all up n he asked me wanne have some sweet corn...
at tat time i thought the sweet corn was cooked,but when he pressed the doorbell n i open the door,i was shocked...
the sweet corn was nt even cooked n cut><hahass...i laugh i asked him y he gib me sweetcorn tat was nt even cooked,he answered me tat tat sweet corn was onli wat he have in his room,his roommate bought it frm Cameron Highland...
during the trip,i was also nt feeling well,i called his phone no. n told him about my condition...
he bring his medicine n rush to my room after knwing tis matter... i reli appreciate tat...
Alvin is a good n nice person,he had a kind n caring heart,but he was dead 2days ago...
u will always live in our heart... Rest In Peace...
Now,let us pray for him...
For One Who Died After a Long Illness
Most faithful God, lively is the courage of those who hope in You. Your servant,Alvin Lee Jing Sheng suffered greatly, but placed his/her trust in Your mercy. Confident that the petition of those who mourn pierces the clouds and finds an answer, we beg You, give rest to Alvin Lee. Do not remember his/her sins, but look upon his/her sufferings and grant him/her refreshment, light, and peace. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. May Him Rest In Peace.
    Now he stay with god so shouldnt be a problem

    ReplyDelete